A Brief Overview of Our Process
You need to have a plan in place for your PPP loan. Our team will take care of everything from planning to paperwork. This means you stay on track with the requirements that ensure you get the maximum PPP Loan forgiveness possible.
Pungello CPA will assist you with all of the most important aspects of the PPP Loan Forgiveness Process.
Recognizing how your business is impacted by the current circumstances
Discerning the expenses you can address with loan proceeds
Understanding the terms of the loan you’ve received
Planning to amplify the impact of loan proceeds to help your business run smoothly
Preparing and compiling your key financial documents
Creating forecasted budgets, track and prove the allocation of funds as you use loan proceeds
Staying on track with vital guidelines and requirements to ensure maximum PPP loan forgiveness
Free 15 Minute Virtual Consultation:
During your consultation, we’ll explore how your business has or will be impacted by the current circumstances.
- We’ll go over the PPP terms and guidelines to explain exactly how we’ll facilitate your compliance and forgiveness plan for PPP
- We will analyze your industry and identify potential areas of concern when it comes to running your business during the current crisis
- We’ll pinpoint the types of expenses you need to address to keep your business running
Planning and Implementation:
After your consultation, we’ll establish a bespoke plan for handling loan proceeds.
Your plan will not only help your business run during the current challenge, but it will also maximize your likelihood of PPP loan forgiveness (if applicable) and compliance with loan terms over a 10-to-16-week period.
- Work with you and your bank to process your loan forgiveness
- Compile and prepare the required financial information to substantiating cash flows and expenses
- Support your adherence to the terms of your loan so you can navigate the process with ease
We simplify the PPP loan process so you can get back to work and focus on the people you serve every day.
To schedule your FREE 15 minute Virtual Assessment – Please Call (848) 222-2521
Planning & Implementation
“As I think about the success of A Need We Feed, Inc. since becoming an official non-profit charity, I can say this never could have happened without the expertise, guidance, and most importantly the commitment of Vincent Pungello.
We are now entering our third year of existence and Vincent still plays a large role in the evolution of our organization.”
A Need We Feed, Inc.
Contact Pungello CPA
PPP Loan Forgiveness Starts Here!
Complete this form and we’ll be in touch to schedule your consultation.